Mario And Luigi Forever 1 Mario And Luigi Forever 1

Awesome

OMG U COPIED TEH ROFTMK FOO
Jk :P awesome work, the music went really well with it and I can't wait for part 2 :D

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Awesome!

Wow, that's one of the best movies I've seen here. In my opinion, it beats the hell out of Return of Ganondorf.
I loved the expressions the characters got and the pair up between Navi and Link! The graphics were beautiful too. The humour was a plus for me, because this is one of the only movies I've actually laughed at. The voice acting wasn't too great though, mainly because of how squeaky it was, but Navi's was just fine.
I also liked how you took bits from the game and made them funny such as the part when Link holds up the stone. Very clever! What made this better than ROG was that there was a hell of a lot more animation, more varied humor and how long it was. It just kept going, and I didn't want it to end!

I really hope another one is made, I think this could go far, and I also hope you make more parodies soon!

TEH GRAITE ARTE HIESTE!!1 TEH GRAITE ARTE HIESTE!!1

Amazing!

That was superb. The animation was very smooth, the graphics were nice and lush. You did 8-Bit Theatre proud, even though it wasn't as funny. But it didn't need to be, just yet. I believe the fighting was good enough, and there will be plenty of room for humour later? The fighting is some of the best I've seen... It was really stunning and captured the ingredients which makes Final Fantasy great. The music complimented it very well indeed and the scenes towards the end remind me of the Deep Dive trailer from Kingdom Hearts. Very well done!
But I had trouble reading some of the text Fighter and Red Mage said. The "O"s are a big problem, perhaps you could find a different font so the gaps in some letters (such as e and o) are not filled? Either that or red does not go well with a blue text box.

This was a great movie. I can't wait for your next one and I hope it will have some stunning fights just like this!
~Kunal, AKA "Neon Shadow"

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

Why do I find the death of a sprite so sad?!

That was amazing, really. My guess is that it would be damn hard to create such a dramatic movie with sprites like that. I wasn't expecting any of it, but it was tragic, action packed... it was something very different.
The music was a big highlight of the movie, it fit the scene extremely well. I didn't like that you killed *you know who* off so early, but it had to be done...
I can't wait for the next episode. Keep up the good work!

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Great, as usual!

You've done it again Frog!
The whole movie was superb, the voice acting, the characters... just what I was expecting and much, much more. The movie stays faithful to the Zelda games and even adds that little bit more to it.

But I wasn't too sure about Link's voice actor... sometimes he went a bit over the top and his voice went a bit high pitched. But he sounded like he had fun, and I'm guessing so did the majority of people who watched this. And that's all that matters!!!
But I am kinda dissapointed Sarah didn't get a part in it, she could have done a much better job for the Zelda! Keep up the good work!

Kunal- AKA Neon Shadow...

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

Googly

That was coolio!
I actually forgot it was a flash movie and was some crap on Nick. JR for a minute. Thene I remembered when I heard f**k. Good work!

All Your Pie All Your Pie

Damn you!

Everytime I want to make a Flash movie I don't cause they always look crap compared to yours! Argh! Heh, I love Kerrigan. She sounds funny.
As for the violence mark, yes I was gonna give it a 10. That pie who was destroyed is too violent. Makes me sick.

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Fantabulous

Yes you heard me right, Fantabulous.
This must have taken ages! The animation is great and compliments the funky music nicely! It's all over the god damn freaking net! Nicely done!